Everything about our Crossmax Ultimate Thermo LS Jersey is thought-through for winter riding. It’s ideal on its own as an outer layer on cool days or as an extra layer under the Crossmax Ultimate Jacket for really cold and wet days.
It’s made from push-pull material with Warm Wick ST fabric so it’s really insulated against the cold. It also uses our ripstop construction, so it can stand up to some rough treatment from the trails, too.
It’s cut slightly loose to give you more movement on the bike and the hem at the back drops lower to protect you even in an aggressive riding position. So flexible it will definitely become a firm favourite in your winter wardrobe.
Strong, durable, and warm -
- Warm Wick ST fabric and ripstop construction provides light insulation and increased abrasion protection in cool conditions
- Dropped hem keeps the back warm, even in the most aggressive riding position
Freedom of movement -
- Looser cut and stretch construction allows optimal freedom of movement and comfort
Layering concept -
- Wearable with the Crossmax Ultimate Jacket in wet conditions to maintain warmth
Ergo Ride -
- Warm Wick ST +
- Body: 93% Polyester, 7% Elastan
Special Fit -