Mavic Crossmax XL Pro Ltd WTS MTB Wheels 27.5" - 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Pedigree, reliability and simply fast as hell’ Offering the perfect ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Pedigree, reliability and simply fast as hell’
Offering the perfect blend of performance and reliability with an extra splash of classic Mavic branding. The Mavic Crossmax XL Pro Ltd is the perfect 650b/27.5” MTB wheelset for hard charging trail riders and enduro racers.
Lightweight & strong rims
The rims have been designed to add strength to the side walls which offers greater resistance to impacts so you can charge through rock gardens with confidence. Excess material has been removed from the rim, using Mavic’s inter spoke milling process.
Zircal bladed spokes
Offering that distinctive Mavic look, the Zircal aluminium bladed spokes are lightweight. The front wheel is built with a crossed lacing that improves shock absorption while the rear uses Mavic’s Isopulse lacing for improved power transfer.
Crossmax Quest tyres
Crossmax Quest tyres are supplied with the wheels along with two bottles of sealant and all the accessories required. These are versatile dual compound boots that offer a great mix of rolling efficiency, traction and cornering grip.
Upgrade your ride with Mavic Crossmax Pros Ltds
- Rim: 23mm internal width, Fore drilling
- UST tubeless rim with UST ready tyres
- 24 Zircal bladed alloy spokes
- Hub compatibility: 9/15/20 front and 9/12x135/142 rear
- Front tyre – Crossmax Charge SL, SCC compound, 2.4”, Guard 2 dual ply
- Rear Tyre – Crossmax Quest XL, X-Mix compound, 2.4”, Guard 2 dual ply
Tyre 27,5 x 2.4: 780 grams
Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1710 grams
Front 650b/27,5" without tyre: 815 grams
Rear 650b/27,5" without tyre: 895 grams
Weight reduction: ISM
Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
Internal width: 23 mm
ETRTO size 27.5": 584x23C
ETRTO recommended tyre sizes: 37 mm to 76 mm (1.5" to 3.0")
Shape: straight pull, round
Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
Count: 24 front and rear
Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
Front and rear bodies: aluminium
Axle material: aluminium
Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
Shimano 11 speeds compatible
Sram XD Compatible (XX1-X01) with optional kit
UST Tubeless Ready
Casing: 66 TPI
Dimension 26": 2.40
Dimension 27.5": 2.25
Dimension 27.5": 2.40
Dimension 29": 2.25
Dimension 29": 2.35
In the Box:
1 x Rear QR skewer (Supplied with purchase of pair or rear wheel)
UST valve and accessories
Front 15 mm adapters (Supplied with purchase of pair or front wheel)
Rear QR adapters (Supplied with purchase of pair or rear wheel)
Rear 12x142mm adapters (Supplied with purchase of pair or rear wheel)
Weight & Usage:
ASTM CATEGORY 4 : offroad with jumps less than 122cm
Recommended weight limit : 120kg