Mavic Crossride FTS-X MTB Wheels - 29"- 2018
- ShowProduct Information A solid upgrade for your foray into the world of mountain biking, the Mavic Crossride FTS-X MTB Whee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
A solid upgrade for your foray into the world of mountain biking, the Mavic Crossride FTS-X MTB Wheels will increase the fun factor as well as longevity of your ride.
This aluminium wheelset has sleeved 29” rims, which adds strength, giving a secure connection. The 21mm internal width helps with getting the most out of your tyres, giving support for tyres sidewalls, while also allowing for smaller tyres to be used for training purposes.
The hubs feature Mavic’s FTS-X steels freehub for greater reliability, matched to sealed cartridge bearings, making maintenance easy. The bodies are alloy for weight savings as is the axle in front, with a steel axle in the rear for extra strength. The rear wheels come supplied with 12x142mm adaptors, while the front can be converted to quick release with adaptors available separately.
Matching up to the hubs are straight pull steel spokes. These add rigidity and strength. The weak point of normal J-bend spokes is removed with the use of straight-pull spokes, allowing for less spokes to be used and keeping the wheels lightweight. There are 24 spokes front and rear with a 2 cross pattern for both wheels.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 35 mm to 69 mm (1.4" to 2.7")
- Weight Front 29"940g
- Weight Pair 29"2075g
- Weight Rear 29"1135g
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: tube type
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x21C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: front aluminium, rear steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-X steel
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with optional adaptors
- Rear QR adaptors (Supplied with purchase of rear wheel or pair)
- Rim tape
- User guide
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheels Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.