Mavic Crossride Light WTS MTB Wheels - 29" - 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Treat your mountain bike to a new set of hoops with the Mavic Crossride Light WTS MTB Wheels. Comple... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Treat your mountain bike to a new set of hoops with the Mavic Crossride Light WTS MTB Wheels. Complete with tyres, these wheels will add fast and reliable rolling to your 29er.
This wheelset has sleeved 29” rims, made from S6000 aluminium alloy, which adds strength, giving a secure connection to the ground. The 21mm internal width helps with getting the most out of your tyres, giving support for tyres sidewalls, while also allowing for smaller tyres to be used for training purposes.
The hubs feature Mavic’s TS-2 alloy freehubs matched to sealed cartridge bearings, making maintenance easy. The bodies are alloy for weight savings as are the axles. The rear wheels come supplied with 12x142mm adaptors, while the front can be converted to quick release with adaptors available separately. These wheels are also available with SRAM’s XD Driver or in Boost spacing (front: 15x110mm/rear: 12x148mm).
Matching up to the hubs are straight pull steel spokes. These add rigidity and strength. The weak point of normal J-bend spokes is removed with the use of straight-pull spokes, allowing for less spokes to be used and keeping the wheels lightweight. There are 24 spokes front and rear with a 2 cross pattern for both wheels. The spokes are bladed for even more rigidity and double butted, giving an even lighter weight.
Mavic’s Quest tyres adorn these wheels and feature well spaced knobs for predictable handling and great traction, while keeping rolling resistance to a minimum.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Weight Front 29"930g
- Weight Pair 29"1980g
- Weight Rear 29"1050g
- Weight Tyre 29 x 2.25710g
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x21C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Crossride Quest
- Type : tubetype
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Dimension 29": 2.25
- Colour: Black only
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to XD with optional driver body
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with optional adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (not available in Germany)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters (Supplied with purchase of pair or rear wheel)
- Rim tape
- User guide