Mavic Crossride MTB Wheels - 26" - 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB (26) See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB (26)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The best wallet friendly mountain bike wheels you can buy. Mavic’s Crossride MTB Wheels in 26” are i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The best wallet friendly mountain bike wheels you can buy. Mavic’s Crossride MTB Wheels in 26” are ideal to freshen up an old ride or get your new one riding better.
This wheelset has sleeved 26” rims, made from S6000 aluminium alloy, which adds strength, giving a secure connection to the ground. The 21mm internal width helps with getting the most out of your tyres, giving support for tyres sidewalls, while also allowing for smaller tyres to be used for training purposes.
The hubs feature Mavic’s TS-2 alloy freehubs matched to sealed cartridge bearings, making maintenance easy. The bodies are alloy for weight savings as are the axles. The rear wheels come supplied with 12x142mm adaptors, while the front can be converted to quick release with adaptors available separately.
Matching up to the hubs are straight pull steel spokes. These add rigidity and strength. The weak point of normal J-bend spokes is removed with the use of straight-pull spokes, allowing for less spokes to be used and keeping the wheels lightweight. There are 24 spokes front and rear with a 2 cross pattern for both wheels. The spokes are bladed for even more rigidity.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 35 mm to 69 mm (1.4" to 2.7")
- Weight Front 26"865g
- Weight Pair 26"1850g
- Weight Rear 26"985g
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 26": 559x21C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Colour: Black only
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to XD with optional driver body
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with included adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (not available in Germany)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters (Supplied with purchase of pair or rear wheel)
- Rim tape
- User guide
Mavic Crossride MTB Wheels - 26" - 2017 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
needed new 26 inch MTB wheels, but my bike is old tech with quick release front and rear. These wheels came with adapters so I could use them with my frame. seem decent quality for the money, looking at you tube they seem to be easily serviceable and Mavic can apparently supply any spares you need. Time will tell, I am happy with them. I had trouble fitting the tyres but it was a cold day.
needed new 26 inch MTB wheels, but my bike is old tech with quick release front and rear. These wheels came with adapters so I could use them with my frame. seem decent quality for the money, looking at you tube they seem to be easily serviceable and Mavic can apparently supply any spares you need. Time will tell, I am happy with them. I had trouble fitting the tyres but it was a cold day.Close review