Reliable, comfortable trail short fits precisely with the Crossride hydrobelt.
These Crossride shorts are perfect if you like a laidback look, but still want proper high-tech riding shorts. They’re packed with technology to support you as you ride, including Trail Tech ST fabric that protects you and stretches to allow more movement. They’re also slightly shorter than our Crossmax shorts for extra freedom. The DWR finish makes them water repellent and we’ve designed them to connect directly to our Crossride Belt, so you can take off with enough kit and water for the day, without the restriction of a backpack. Pair them with our Crossride Under Shorts for more support and padding. Or wear them on their own as tough, everyday riding shorts.
Combination of robustness and comfort -
- New Ergo Insert offers comfort, support and moisture management from 2 densities and 2 different thicknesses of perforated foam
- Durable Trail Tech ST woven fabric provides light protection and increased range of movement from mechanical stretch properties
- DWR finish adds water repellency
Rideable short -
- Adjustable inseam length and pre-shaped construction enable unrestricted movement in riding position
- Integrated adjustable waistband for precise hold
Integrated Baggy Short-Hydrabelt system -
- Integrated Baggy Short-hydrabelt system connects precisely with the Crossride Belt, for more stability, and free shoulder movement while riding
- Sleek Wick ST
- Trail Tech ST
- Delivered with removable innershort
- Width-adjustable waistband