Mavic Crossride UST Pulse WTS MTB Wheels - 27.5" - 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Mavic Crossride UST Pulse WTS MTB Wheels come as an easy package. Your get fantastic wheels, tyr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Mavic Crossride UST Pulse WTS MTB Wheels come as an easy package. Your get fantastic wheels, tyres and a tubeless kit in one go. Convenience and excellent performance in one easy package.
This wheelset has sleeved 27.5” rims, made from S6000 aluminium alloy, which adds strength, giving a secure connection to the ground. The 21mm internal width helps with getting the most out of your tyres, giving support for tyres sidewalls, while also allowing for smaller tyres to be used for training purposes. They are tubeless UST rims, making an excellent seal without the need of a tyre.
The hubs feature Mavic’s TS-2 alloy freehubs matched to sealed cartridge bearings, making maintenance easy. The bodies are alloy for weight savings as are the axles. The rear wheels come supplied with 12x142mm adaptors, while the front can be converted to quick release with adaptors available separately. These wheels are also available in Boost spacing (front: 15x110mm/rear: 12x148mm) and can be converted to SRAM’s XD Driver, available separately.
Matching up to the hubs are straight pull steel spokes. These add rigidity and strength. The weak point of normal J-bend spokes is removed with the use of straight-pull spokes, allowing for less spokes to be used and keeping the wheels lightweight. There are 24 spokes front and rear with a 2 cross pattern for both wheels. The spokes are bladed for even more rigidity and double butted, giving an even lighter weight.
Mavic’s Crossride Tubeless Pulse tyres are fast. The 66TPI casing is robust, but not hefty. Speed is the focus to these tyres, with super fast rolling thanks to low profile tread. Higher side knobs help cornering grip when you get leaning.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 35 mm to 69 mm (1.4" to 2.7")
- Weight Front 27.57.5"875g
- Weight Pair 27.5"1870g
- Weight Rear 27.5"995g
- Weight Tyre 27.5 x 2.1680g
- The Mavic Crossride UST Pulse WTS MTB wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x21C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Crossride Tubeless Pulse
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 66 TPI
- Dimension 27.5": 2.10 or 2.25
- Dimension 27.5": 2.1
- Colour: Black only
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to XD with optional driver body
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with optional adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (not available in Germany)
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- UST valve and accessories
- Valve reducer
- Tubeless rim tape
- User guide