Mavic Crossride Womens MTB Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Trail-specific features and fit. The superlight retention system offers optimal adjustability, comf... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Trail-specific features and fit.
- The superlight retention system offers optimal adjustability, comfort and head hold.
- Built with extended rear coverage for maximum head protection.
- Removable visor allows you to adjust for different riding conditions.
- Crossride padding system delivers long-lasting comfort, with 37.5 padding fabric that uses active particles to absorb heat from your head and wick sweat away five times faster.
Stay cool so you can ride harder for longer.
- 18 vents offer head-cooling ventilation.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Mavic Helmets Size Chart
|INT||S||M||L||L Maxi Fit|
|INCHES||20-22||21 1/4 - 23 1/4||22 1/2 - 24||22 3/4 - 24 3/4|
How to measure yourself for a helmet
Mavic helmets are strong, sturdy, reliable and well ventilated to keep your head cool. They are easy to adjust and come in a range of styles and sizes.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.