Tough and confidence inspiring large platform pedal
The XL's large body offers stability and inspires confidence. Tough and lightweight construction thanks to a new design. The XL is the best choice for All-mountain and Enduro riding. With its oversized hollow axle, the Crossride XL Elite is a tough and performing large body pedal.
Tough & Dynamic construction :
- Oversized hollow axle
- Impact resistant dual spring construction
- New and lighter large body design
Perfect functionality :
- Bio performance: ±2.5 mm lateral and ±5° angular float
- ATAC: engagement and release independent of spring tension, 13° or 17° release angles
- Self cleaning: patented design offers perfect mud evacuation for easy clip-in in all conditions
Lateral and angular float :
- Mavic pedals offer an angular float of 10° (5° in each direction), but also go further by being the only pedals also offering a self lateral adjustment of the foot on the pedal (Q factor). Users can adjust the feel of float, from free to locked in.
- Foot retention and release are independent from spring tension (feel adjustment), so the Pedals have a consistent reaction no matter the settings. The unique design of the ATAC cleat offers choice between 13° and 17° release angles.
Self cleaning :
- The specific pedal body design (patented) offers a greater engagement angle and easy mud evacuation.
Technical Features :
- Mechanism: ATAC
- Spring: dual arch, dual spring
- Body material: composite
- Axle material: steel, hollow, 12 mm
- Bearing: sealed cartridge bearing
- Weight : 400 grams (Pair)
Shoe - Pedal interface :
- Q Factor: lateral freedom +/- 2.5 mm
- Angular freedom: +/- 5°
- Release angle: 13° or 17° depending on mount of cleats
- Lateral and angular float
- Self cleaning