Mavic E-XA Elite 27+ MTB Wheels 2018
- ShowProduct Information Plus-sized performance and a confident ride that’s perfect for adventurous off-road E-bike ridingEng... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: Maxtal
- Drilling: traditional
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 40 mm
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Freewheel: ITS-4 QRM Auto alloy
- Color: Black only
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Hub width : Boost only (front 110, rear 148)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- UST valve and accessories
- Tubeless rim tape
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 60mm to 81mm (2.35" to 3.2")
- Category : Trail
- diameter: 27.5"+
- diameter: 650b/27.5"
- e-bike: yes
- front axle: 15x110 (Boost)
- rear axle: 12x148 (Boost)
- rim width (internal): 40mm
- tubeless: yes
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Weight Front 27.5" 940
- Weight Pair 27.5" 1995
- Weight Rear 27.5" 1055
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheels Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.