Mavic E-XA Elite 27+ MTB Wheels
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Plus-sized performance and a confident ride that’s perfect for adventurous off-road E-bike ridingEng... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Material: Maxtal
- Drilling: traditional
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 40 mm
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Freewheel: ITS-4 QRM Auto alloy
- Color: Black only
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Hub width : Boost only (front 110, rear 148)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- UST valve and accessories
- Tubeless rim tape
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 60mm to 81mm (2.35" to 3.2")
- Category : Trail
- diameter: 27.5"+
- diameter: 650b/27.5"
- e-bike: yes
- front axle: 15x110 (Boost)
- rear axle: 12x148 (Boost)
- rim width (internal): 40mm
- tubeless: yes
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Weight Front 27.5" 940
- Weight Pair 27.5" 1995
- Weight Rear 27.5" 1055
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.