Mavic EX830 Disc 27.5" Rim
- ShowProduct Information The high performance rim for extreme riding Key Features 6061 aluminum alloy Traditional drilling... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The high performance rim for extreme riding
- 6061 aluminum alloy
- Traditional drilling
- Single eyelet
- Tubeless Ready (Mavic UST valve recommended - not supplied with the rim)
- ETRTO size 650b/27.5": 584 x 30TSS
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- ETRTO recommended tyre sizes: 54 mm to 76 mm (2.0" to 3.0")
- Tubeless tape width: 32mm (not delivered with the rim)
- Recommended nipple length: 14 mm
Available colors / Versions
- Black 32 holes
- Black 36 holes
- Drilling: 32
With its bold 30mm wide profile and its strong construction, EX 830 is the go-to rim for bike park users and gravity and speed addicts. This welded rim offers superior reliability and its hookless profile and tubeless compatibility (thanks to matching tape) enhance tire profile, comfort and puncture protection. Available in 32 and 36holes, 27,5" only.
- Circumference 27.5" 596.2
- Nipple contact point (ERD) 27.5" 558.5
- Weight 27.5" 575
- Weight 29" 620
- Width 30
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.