Mavic Ellipse Track Clincher Wheels 2018
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Bolt on these track wheels for that extra speed. The Mavic Ellipse Track Clincher Wheels are a perfe... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Bolt on these track wheels for that extra speed. The Mavic Ellipse Track Clincher Wheels are a perfect upgrade for your racing or training bike, and are ready to take on the velodromes.
The rims are 30mm deep to give an aero advantage, while the SUP welded joint makes for a strong connection. Ultra-bladed spokes add even more wind-cutting tech to the ride, and are laced in a radial pattern up front and a 2-crossed spoke pattern lacing makes sure power delivery is optimised in the rear.
Straight-pull hubs continue the stiffness agenda, while also adding extra overall strength to the wheels. The axles are all steel for peace of mind, and the adjustable sealed cartridge bearings offer longevity. The cog is a fixed variety and the wheels are bolt-on, for ultimate power delivery.
Get racing on a pair of Mavic Ellipse Track Clincher Wheels.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 18 to 25 mm
- Pair without tyre: 1895 grams
- Front without tyre: 905 grams
- Rear without tyre: 990 grams
- The Mavic Ellipse Track Clincher Wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Height: 30 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 15mm
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: front radial, rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: steel
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Fixed cog
- Fixing nuts
- Valve extender
- Rim tape
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- Cog lock nut
- User guide
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.