Mavic Ksyrium Disc Road Wheels 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A perfect upgrade for your disc brake road bike, the Mavic Ksyrium Disc Road Wheels are stiff and re... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A perfect upgrade for your disc brake road bike, the Mavic Ksyrium Disc Road Wheels are stiff and reliable, and even include a set of tyres to keep you rolling quickly.
The distinctive Ksyrium rims feature Inter Spoke Milling to reduce any extra material and save weight, while maintaining strength. The rim is also arc welded through Mavic’s SUP process, and the spoke holes go through H2 Hammer Hardening, aiding in both the durability and reliability of the rim. The disc specific rims do away with a braking surface, allowing for greater overall strength.
Both the front and rear hubs use sealed cartridge bearings for all-weather reliability, which are strategically placed for optimized performance. The hub rear uses a steel freewheel for longer lasting durability. The freewheel is convertible to accommodate Campagnolo cassettes, which is available separately. The hubs are available is either 6 bolt configuration or Shimano Centre Lock, depending on which disc rotors you use.
The Mavic Ksyrium road wheels come complete with Mavic Yksion Elite tyres, matching up perfectly to the rims. The 25c size balances speed and comfort, making for rapid performance without the harsh consequences of super skinny tyres.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 25/28mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- The Mavic Ksyrium Disc Road Wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Height: 24 mm
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Yksion Elite
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Quick release skewers
- Rim tape
- User guide