Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc Allroad Road Wheels 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Riders are taking their road and gravel bikes to ever more challenging places, so get some wheels th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Riders are taking their road and gravel bikes to ever more challenging places, so get some wheels that will endure it all. The Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc Allroad Road Wheels are built to take on rough surfaces and gravel terrains and feature a wider rim to give a better profile for wider tyres, which in turn gives a more comfortable ride.
The Ksyrium rim has been widened to 19mm internally, which gives the 30c Yksion Elite Allroad tyres better support. The rims also use UST technology, making for a tubeless setup easy. Like other Ksyrium rims, they are created using the ISM 4D technique, which removes unnecessary material between the spokes to keep the rims lightweight while retaining strength. The rims are made from Maxtal, which is a higher strength alloy, allowing Mavic to have a higher strength to weight ratio.
Using Mavic’s Instant Drive 360, the freehub is fast rolling with little friction and have quick engagement, wasting no time in getting power from your legs to the road. Allowing for easy maintenance, the hubs feature replaceable sealed cartridge bearings. The wheels are available in either Shimano’s Centre Lock standard or 6-bolt for the rotor attachment.
The 24 spokes front and rear are double butted steel and feature a bladed, straight-pull shape. This gives them an aerodynamic advantage as well as balances weight and strength. The front lacing is a 2 cross pattern, while the rear has Mavic’s Isopulse lacing.
When rolling speed can’t be compromised, but the roads is rough, the Yksion Elite Allroad tyres offer supreme performance. A slick centre line keeps the pace, while side grooves deliver traction and grip in varied terrain. They are available in either 28c or 30c sizes.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 42 mm
- Max. Pressure: 28mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI / 30mm 5.8 bars - 85 PSI
- Weight Front780g
- Weight Pair1690g
- Weight Rear910g
- Weight Tyre 700x28245g
- Weight Tyre 700x30330g
- The Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc Allroad wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: 26mm, asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tube type
- Internal width: 19 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Yksion Elite Guard or Yksion Elite Allroad
- UST Ready (Yksion Elite Allroad only)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Dimensions: 28-622 (700x28c) or 30-622 (700x30C)
- Front 12 mm adapters (Supplied with purchase of pair or front wheel)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360 (Supplied with purchase of pair or rear wheel)
- Specific disc bolts
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide