Mavic Ksyrium Elite Tour Road Cycling Shoes 2016
- ShowProduct Information Long distance cyclo touring shoe Even if you’re a serious cyclist, not every ride has to be about pu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- More volume fit with more toe space
- Ergo Fit OrthoLite® for exceptional comfort on and off the bike
- 2 Comfort Straps
- Ergo Ratchet for an optimum power transfer
- Energy Grip Cyclo Outsole, a touring specific outsole
- Contagrip® rubber walking surface for excellent grip/ Index Energy Transfer 40
- The best in traction and durability
- Touring specific outsole
- High quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance
- Inner sole construction gives a great shock absorption and optimal comfort
- Pre-shaped EVA foam tongue insert that follows the contours of the instep
- Update to our low profile, lightweight ratchet with highly precise adjustment
- Energy Grip Cyclo Outsole
- Ergo Fit OrthoLite®
- Ergo Comfort + Tongue
- Ergo Ratchet
- Low profile 2 position ratchet support
- Reflective highlights
- Higher volume fit
- Weight: 760 grams (8.5) (Pair)
There are currently no customer reviews
Mavic Shoe Size Chart
Please use this chart to find the right size Mavic shoe for you
|AVERAGE FOOTLENGTH (in mm)||EUR||UK|
Mavic shoes are rugged, durable and sturdy, ready to take on some furious pedalling whilst keeping your feet comfortable, cool and dry.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.