Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Disc Clincher Road Wheels 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Super lightweight disc wheels. The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Disc Clincher Road Wheels will have... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Super lightweight disc wheels. The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Disc Clincher Road Wheels will have you flying up the hills faster.
Recommended weight limit: 120kg
Fast Rolling Freehub
Using Mavic’s Instant Drive 360, the freehub is fast rolling with little friction and have quick engagement, wasting no time in getting power from your legs to the road. Allowing for easy maintenance, the hubs feature replaceable sealed cartridge bearings. They are available in either 6-bolt international mount or Centre Lock mount for the rotors.
The hubs have aluminium alloy bodies and axles and are convertible to 12x142 in the rear and 12x100 in the front with included adaptors. Other conversions are also possible with adaptors sold separately.
Lightweight Carbon Rims
The 3k carbon rims are super lightweight at only 405g per rim, and 17mm internal width matches perfectly to the 25c tyres for a fully supportive ride and fantastic handling characteristics.
With 24 spokes front and rear, weight is kept to a minimum. The double butted, bladed steel spokes add further aerodynamic efficiency and are 2 cross laced in the front and Isopulse pattern in the rear.
Quality Yksion Pro Tyres
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Clincher road wheels come with Yksion Pro tyres in 25c size. The front tyre gets Mavic’s GripLink compound that offers excellent grip, while the rear has the PowerLink compound for super low rolling resistance. This gives a perfect balance between fast riding and cornering control.
- Superlight carbon rim
- Superlight Instant Drive 360 hub
- Wide rim for improved tyre support
- 25 mm supple clincher tyre
- 25 mm deep rim dampens road vibrations
- 24 spokes front and rear for good distribution of brake torque
- Trustfull carbon clincher rim construction
- The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL C Disc Clincher Road wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1520 grams
- Front without tyre: 725 grams
- Rear without tyre: 795 grams
- Material: 3K carbon fibres
- Height: 25mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: aluminium, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front: Quick release, 12 thru and 15 thru compatible
- Rear: convertible to 12mm through axle (135mm and 142mm)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear nylon
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
In the Box:
- Specific disc bolts
- Rim tape
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide