Mavic Ksyrium Pro SL C Clincher Road Wheels 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Lightweight and technology packed. The Mavic Ksyrium Pro SL C Clincher Road Wheels keep the pace wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Lightweight and technology packed. The Mavic Ksyrium Pro SL C Clincher Road Wheels keep the pace with alloy rims and matching Mavic tyres.
To keep the hubs super lightweight, Mavic uses a carbon shell in front combined with aluminium flanges. The freewheel is steel for long term durability, and can be converted to Campagnolo standard with a freewheel sold separately.
Ksyrium rims have a unique profile, and is created using their ISM 4D technique, which removes unnecessary material between the spokes to keep the rims lightweight while retaining strength. The rims are made from Maxtal, which is a higher strength alloy, allowing Mavic to have a higher strength to weight ratio. These SL rims have a 15mm internal width, helping to shave the grams for that featherweight build.
The 18 spokes in front and 20 in the rear are made from Mavic’s Zicral alloy and feature a bladed, straight-pull shape. They are lighter than steel spokes, while still keeping the wheels stiff. The shape gives them an aerodynamic advantage as well as balances weight and strength. The front lacing is a radial pattern, while the rear has Mavic’s Isopulse lacing.
The Ksyrium Pro SL C wheels come with Yksion Pro tyres in 25c size. The front tyre gets Mavic’s GripLink compound that offers excellent grip, while the rear has the PowerLink compound for super low rolling resistance. This gives a perfect balance between fast riding and cornering control.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 30 mm
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi, 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 psi
- Weight Front600g
- Weight Pair1395g
- Weight Rear795g
- Weight Tyre 700x23195g
- Weight Tyre 700x25210g
- The Mavic Ksyrium Pro SL C Clincher Road wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: UB Control
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 15mm
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Rear body: aluminium
- Front body: carbon with aluminium flanges
- Axle material: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimensions: 23-622 (700x23c) or 25-622 (700x25C)
- BR601 quick releases
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
Mavic Ksyrium Pro SL C Clincher Road Wheels 2017 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I damaged my Ksyrium Elites in a crash and bought these as a replacement for my race bike.For me, these definitely roll better than my older wheels and seem easier in a headwind. Less rolling weight too, which should help me on hills. No compliants so far and even the much dissed Mavic tyres have coped fine. I half-expected to have to chase Tredz for the 10-speed spacer, but no, everything was there in the box. Great service as ever! Thank you
I damaged my Ksyrium Elites in a crash and bought these as a replacement for my race bike.For me, these definitely roll better than my older wheels and seem easier in a headwind. Less rolling weight too, which should help me on hills. No compliants so far and even the much dissed Mavic tyres have coped fine. I half-expected to have to chase Tredz for the 10-speed spacer, but no, everything was there in the box. Great service as ever! Thank youClose review