Mavic Ksyrium Pro Thermo Road Cycling Shoes AW17
- ShowProduct Information The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Thermo road cycling shoes are built to keep your feet warm and dry during the ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Thermo road cycling shoes are built to keep your feet warm and dry during the toughest winter conditions thanks to the GORE-TEX outer and road specific construction.
Mavic put everything we know about keeping feet warm, dry and performing well in tough winter conditions into these all-weather road cycling shoes. With its GORE-TEX outer, neoprene ankle gusset and water-resistant zip, no overboots are needed.
The durable outer layer is completed by a reinforced rubber toecap and reflective strips to help keep you visible in low-light conditions.
Beneath this weather-proof outer layer is the high-end components you’d expect from a Mavic shoe: a composite outsole for effective power transfer, Ortholite inner soles, and our Ergo Dial lacing system for accurate adjustment - even when it's so cold you can’t feel your fingers.
- Constructed with GORE-TEX, this breathable shoe is engineered to keep feet dry and comfortable in the
- wettest of conditions
- The neoprene ankle gusset prevents water from entering the shoes
- The water-resistant zip and cover construction takes its inspiration from Nordic ski wear
Comfort and fit
- The Ergo dial system provides perfect and easy adjustment, so you can stay comfortable on longer rides
- The Ergo Fit 3D OrthoLite ergonomic insole delivers superior cushioning and unmatched comfort
- Wide fit to accommodate winter weight socks (no need to size up)
Light and stiff
- The Energy Comp Outsole is constructed from a combination of fibre glass and nylon for pedal-efficient stiffness
- Index Energy Transfer: 50
- 3.5 / 13 (UK) whole and half sizes
- 365 g (8.5 UK)
- Energy Ride: Energy Comp Outsole
- Ergo Ride: Ergo Dial, Ergo Fit 3D, OrthoLite
- Clima Ride: GORE-TEX, Neoprene Ankle Gusset
- Product Details: 360 degree Reflective highlights
- GORE-TEX: A fully waterproof construction featuring a GORE-TEX membrane
- OrthoLite: A high-quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance
- Neoprene Ankle Gusset: A warm and water-resistant construction that enhances your ease of movement
- Ergo Dial: Lightweight dial retention system for fast and accurate adjustment
- Energy Comp Outsole: A light, stiff and thin outsole
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Thermo Road Cycling Shoes AW17 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Only used these once so far, but I came back with dry feet, so promising. Build quality is excellent, but fit might be tricky. I usually buy 43 in street shoes and go for 44 in cycling shoes. I had to send back the 44 of these as too small. If they fit you, they will be great, but be prepared to send them back as they won't suit everyone.
Only used these once so far, but I came back with dry feet, so promising. Build quality is excellent, but fit might be tricky. I usually buy 43 in street shoes and go for 44 in cycling shoes. I had to send back the 44 of these as too small. If they fit you, they will be great, but be prepared to send them back as they won't suit everyone.Close review
Mavic Shoe Size Chart
Please use this chart to find the right size Mavic shoe for you
|AVERAGE FOOTLENGTH (in mm)||EUR||UK|
Mavic shoes are rugged, durable and sturdy, ready to take on some furious pedalling whilst keeping your feet comfortable, cool and dry.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.