Mavic Ksyrium Pro Thermo Road Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Thermo road cycling shoes are built to keep your feet warm and dry during the ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Thermo road cycling shoes are built to keep your feet warm and dry during the toughest winter conditions thanks to the GORE-TEX outer and road specific construction.
Mavic put everything we know about keeping feet warm, dry and performing well in tough winter conditions into these all-weather road cycling shoes. With its GORE-TEX outer, neoprene ankle gusset and water-resistant zip, no overboots are needed.
The durable outer layer is completed by a reinforced rubber toecap and reflective strips to help keep you visible in low-light conditions.
Beneath this weather-proof outer layer is the high-end components you’d expect from a Mavic shoe: a composite outsole for effective power transfer, Ortholite inner soles, and our Ergo Dial lacing system for accurate adjustment - even when it's so cold you can’t feel your fingers.
- Constructed with GORE-TEX, this breathable shoe is engineered to keep feet dry and comfortable in the
- wettest of conditions
- The neoprene ankle gusset prevents water from entering the shoes
- The water-resistant zip and cover construction takes its inspiration from Nordic ski wear
Comfort and fit
- The Ergo dial system provides perfect and easy adjustment, so you can stay comfortable on longer rides
- The Ergo Fit 3D OrthoLite ergonomic insole delivers superior cushioning and unmatched comfort
- Wide fit to accommodate winter weight socks (no need to size up)
Light and stiff
- The Energy Comp Outsole is constructed from a combination of fibre glass and nylon for pedal-efficient stiffness
- Index Energy Transfer: 50
- 3.5 / 13 (UK) whole and half sizes
- 365 g (8.5 UK)
- Energy Ride: Energy Comp Outsole
- Ergo Ride: Ergo Dial, Ergo Fit 3D, OrthoLite
- Clima Ride: GORE-TEX, Neoprene Ankle Gusset
- Product Details: 360 degree Reflective highlights
- GORE-TEX: A fully waterproof construction featuring a GORE-TEX membrane
- OrthoLite: A high-quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance
- Neoprene Ankle Gusset: A warm and water-resistant construction that enhances your ease of movement
- Ergo Dial: Lightweight dial retention system for fast and accurate adjustment
- Energy Comp Outsole: A light, stiff and thin outsole
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.