Mavic Ksyrium Pro Thermo+ Shoecovers
- ShowProduct Information Full Primaloft® Sport insulation provides excellent protection against harsh weather conditions. An ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Overshoes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Extremely warm Primaloft® Sport insulation - Lightweight, water resistance, durability and fast drying loft
- Innovative closure system - Easy on and off closure system enables more comfort by keeping the bootie with the shoe on the pedal
- Hypalon reinforcements on the heal and toe
- Ergo ride - Easy on and off closure system
- Cleat & walking opening
- Hypalon reinforcements on the heal and toe for more protection
- Water Resistant Fabric
- DWR Fabric
- Membrane Fabric
- Primaloft® Sport Fabric
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Mavic Overshoes Size Chart
|EUR||36-38 2/3||39 1/3-42||42 2/3-45 1/3||46-48 2/3|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.