Mavic Ksyrium UST Road Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A well-loved favorite for its overall ride quality, the Ksyrium wheel has long been considered a sma... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A well-loved favorite for its overall ride quality, the Ksyrium wheel has long been considered a smart way to upgrade your bike.
Now that it's available with our UST Road Tubeless technology, it's even smarter. For a reasonable price, you get all performance and dependability that go with the Ksyrium name plus the added benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures.
There's no other road tubeless system that's easier to use. Our UST rims and tires make it simple to change tires, mount and inflate. The wide rims (19mm internal) are optimized for 28mm tires (and still compatible with 25mm), perfect for tackling a variety of road terrain with efficiency and control. Our patented ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) technology reduces weight for fast climbing and instant acceleration.
If you're looking for an upgrade that can immediately boost your road bike's performance, look no further.
- Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
- No tube means no friction, so less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- Ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
- UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
- Lightweight rims for easier climbing and faster acceleration.
- ISM machined, welded rims.
- 19mm internal rim width for low rolling resistance and extra comfort with 28mm tires.
- Lateral stiffness boosts agility and efficiency.
- Optimized bearing placement.
- Straight-pull bladed double butted spokes deliver optimal stiffness.
Rear axle: Quick Release only
Front axle: Quick Release only
Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
Front and rear bodies: aluminum
Axle material: steel
Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
Freewheel: FTS-L steel
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
FTS-L Campagnolo freewheel body (L30871200)
FTS-L Shimano / Sram freewheel body (L30871100 - Delivered on the wheel)
Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
Yksion Pro UST
UST Tubeless Ready
Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
Casing: 127 TPI
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.