Mavic R-Sys SLR Clincher Road Wheels 2018
- ShowProduct Information The Mavic R-Sys SLR clincher road wheels are the lightest alloy clinchers the brand makes. These rim... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Mavic R-Sys SLR clincher road wheels are the lightest alloy clinchers the brand makes. These rims make short work of the hills and are beneficial to any road bike’s climbing ability.
ISM 4D Technology:
Using the same ISM 4D technology that is found on the Mavic Ksyrium wheels, extra material is removed from between the spoke holes in the rims to shave grams, while maintaining high strength.
Maxtal Alloy Rims:
The Maxtal alloy rims feature Exalith 2 braking surfaces, combining a chemical treatment and rough surface to increase braking performance. Specific brake pads are included for the best braking power.
Sealed Cartridge Bearings:
Aluminium hub bodies and axles combined with super light sealed cartridge bearings to give a lightweight and fast rolling package. The freehub body is kept as steel for long-term durability.
Mavic’s amazing hollow carbon spokes are the highlight of these wheels. They use Tracomp tubular structure and are found on the front wheels and the non-drive side on the rear wheel, while alloy Zircal spokes are found on the drive side.
Yksion Pro Tyres:
The Mavic R-Sys SLR Clincher road wheels come with Yksion Pro tyres in 25c size. The front tyre gets Mavic’s GripLink compound that offers excellent grip, while the rear has the PowerLink compound for super low rolling resistance. This gives a perfect balance between fast riding and cornering control.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 30 mm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Weight Front: 555g
- Weight Pair: 1295g
- Weight Rear: 740g
- Weight Tyre 700x23: 195g
- The Mavic R-Sys SLR Clincher Road wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 15mm
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Material: carbon fiber (front and rear non drive side) and Zicral (rear drive side)
- Shape: Tracomp tubular (front and rear non drive side) and straight pull bladed and double butted (rear drive side)
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Super Light sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimensions: 23-622 (700x23c) or 25-622 (700x25C)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- BR601 quick releases
- Exalith brake pads
- Computer magnet
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- Tracomp ring tool
- User guide
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Mavic R-Sys SLR Clincher Road Wheels 2018 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Really nice wheels excellent build quality, look very smart on my bike had a lot of positive comments, be prepared for the loudest squeal you'll ever hear though made one of my friends jump while out riding
Really nice wheels excellent build quality, look very smart on my bike had a lot of positive comments, be prepared for the loudest squeal you'll ever hear though made one of my friends jump while out ridingClose review
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.