Mavic Womens Echappee Elite Road Cycling Shoes 2017
- ShowProduct Information A cycling shoe that combines excellent fit, comfort and stiffnessFit and comfortLace closure means a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Lace closure means a fully adjustable fit
- The elastic on the tongue keeps the laces in place throughout your ride
- The Ergo Ratchet with top strap provides secure support on the top of the foot
- The OrthoLite insole provides incredibly comfortable cushioning
- The Energy Comp Outsole is constructed from a combination of fibre glass and nylon for maximum rigidity
- Index Energy Transfer: 50
- Energy Comp Outsole
- Ergo Ratchet
- Lace closure
- Reflective highlights
There are currently no customer reviews
Mavic Women's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Mavic clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
We stock International Mavic sizing, please see below for country-specific sizing.
Measurement in cm.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.