Mavic XA Pro Carbon WTS 27.5 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Crush the climbs and rail the roughest descents. The Mavic XA Pro Carbon WTS wheels offer super ligh... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Crush the climbs and rail the roughest descents. The Mavic XA Pro Carbon WTS wheels offer super lightweight rolling with superb power transfer and strength. Quality rims for trail riding adventures.
UST tubeless ready rims:
Mavic’s trail carbon wheels deserve the best and receive it with super strong Uni-directional carbon fibre rims to take the impacts yet remain super lightweight for fast spinning.
The XA Pro rims are UST tubeless ready and everything you need to make the seal comes with the wheels. An internal 26mm diameter allows the tyres to reach their full potential, being supportive and offering optimum traction. The rims are hookless, giving a stronger profile.
ITS-4 alloy freehubs:
The hubs have both alloy bodies as well as axles, for lightweight rolling, and an ITS-4 alloy freehub to efficiently transfers power.
Sealed cartridge bearings make maintenance easy and the bodies are alloy for weight savings as are the axles.
The rear wheels come supplied with 12x142mm adaptors, while the front can be converted to quick release with adaptors available separately. These wheels are also available with a SRAM XD driver freehub or standard Shimano and in Boost spacing (front: 15x110mm/rear: 12x148mm).
Straight pull steel spokes:
Matching up to the hubs are straight pull steel spokes. These add rigidity and strength. The weak point of normal J-bend spokes is removed with the use of straight-pull spokes, allowing for fewer spokes to be used and keeping the Pro Carbon wheels lightweight.
There are 24 spokes front and rear with a 2-cross pattern for both wheels. The spokes are bladed for even more rigidity and double butted, giving an even lighter weight.
Dual compound Quest Pro tyres:
The X-mix, dual compound Quest Pro tyres offer great grip in the corners with softer side knobs, yet fast rolling with the highly spaced centre knobs.
The casing protects from those sneaky rocks on the trail, keeping you rolling even through rough terrain. These tyres are UST tubeless ready.
Dynamic with the best balance of lateral stiffness and vertical compliance:
Full carbon rim offers great lateral stiffness Enhanced fibre layup gives maximum vertical compliance the two-cross spoke pattern on the front and rear offers comfort and control
Light and strong:
Full-carbon rim for maximum responsiveness 1490g only in 27.5 Hookless rim profile hits the sweet spot of lightweight and strength
Optimized ground interface:
26mm internal width (32mm outside) perfectly compliment 2.4" tyres Hookless rim profile reduces tyre burps and add strength Quest Pro tires with X-mix dual compound provides safe grip and rolls fast
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the XA Pro wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 35 mm to 69 mm (1.4" to 2.7")
- Weight Front 27.5"715g
- Weight Pair 27.5"1550g
- Weight Rear 27.5"835g
- Weight Tyre 27.5 x 2.4780g
- Mavic XA Pro Carbon WTS 27.5 wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: 100% Unidirectional carbon fibre
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tube type
- Internal width: 26 mm
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x26ss
- Hookless profile
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Quest Pro
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: Dual Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Dimension 27.5": 2.4
- Colour: Black only
- Disc standard: 6 Bolts only
- Hub width: Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to XD with optional driver body
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with included adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (not available in Germany)
- Front QR adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- Tubeless rim tape
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.