Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink 28" Tubular Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tubular See the latest products
New in Tubular
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The perfect tyre when responsiveness makes the difference.The new Yksion Pro PowerLink is designed t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
PowerLink: Super low rolling resistance -
- Speed optimized tread design
- High casing density: 210 TPI
- 230 grams (in 23 mm)
- 23 and 25 mm options
- Superior comfort
- Lower rolling resistance (210 TPI casing)
- Lighter Wheel-Tyre Systems
- 23 mm: 230 grams
- 25 mm: 270 grams
A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Single Compound PowerLink
- 210 TPI
- Strong: Nylon
- 23mm 11 bars - 160 psi / 25mm 10 bars - 145 PSI