One of the lightest pedal system with a carbon body and titanium axle
Zxellium pedal enables maximum power transfer with an exclusive float system that perfectly respects the rider's body. The iClic technology and its carbon spring allow the easiest step in and out. The carbon body and titanium axle make the Zxellium SLR Ti one of the lightest options.
Highest power transfer and ease of use :
- -700 mm² platform for optimal energy transfer
- 13.5 mm pedal height for the most efficient pedal strokes (best combination with Mavic footwear)
- iClic system and carbon spring blade for easy step in and out
Greatest respect of rider's biomechanics :
- 10° angular float
- 2.5 mm lateral float
- 3 position float sensation adjustment
One of the lightest pedal systems :
- Light hollow titanium axle
- Carbon body
- Aluminum friction plate (user replaceable)
Effortless engagement - iClic :
- The retention system remains open when the cleat is not engaged. When engaging, the pressure effort is reduced to minimum. When releasing the cleat, the retention system automatically locks back in the open position.
Extra wide contact area - 700 mm² :
- Extra wide cleat/pedal support area and cleat/shoe contact area, thanks to oversized pedal body plate. The body plate is user replaceable to maintain a perfect foot support over time.
Minimum stack height :
- Minimum distance between the feet and the axle allows rounder pedal strokes and negates the effect of tilting moment.
Lateral and angular float :
- Mavic pedals offer an angular float of 10° (5° in each direction), but also go further by being the only pedals also offering a self lateral adjustment of the foot on the pedal (Q factor). Users can adjust the feel of float, from free to locked in.
Feel adjustment :
- Adjustment of the lateral and angular float feeling. Easy movement or more friction, the pedal will fit every rider's preference.
Technical Features :
- Mechanism: iClic, the easiest engagement
- Spring: carbon flexion blade
- Contact area: oversize 700 mm²
- BioPosition: shoe-pedal distance, only 13.5 mm
- Body material: carbon
- Axle material: titanium, hollow
- Body plate material: alloy, black
- Bearing: sealed cartridge bearing
Shoe - Pedal interface :
- Q Factor: lateral freedom +/- 2.5 mm
- Feel adjustment: 3 positions
- Angular freedom: +/- 5°
- Release angle: 15°
- Effortless engagement - iClic
- Extra wide contact area - 700 mm²
- Minimum stack height
- Lateral and angular float
- Feel adjustment