Mavic Zxellium Road Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Mavic Zxellium road cycling shoes not only look great, but they are one of the top performing ro... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Mavic Zxellium road cycling shoes not only look great, but they are one of the top performing road shoes out there. The shoes have been developed by professionals and tested in the most challenging races possible, to check that they'd live up to the job. They provide excellent power transfer thanks to the super light Energy Full Carbon outsole and the Ergo Lite Upper gives unrivalled comfort and the lowest possible weight.
The shoes feel really soft and comfortable but they still have all the rigidity and support that you need. There's lots of padding on the tongue and around the ankles and as everything is bonded in place, there aren't any seams sticking out to cause discomfort. The mesh panels and lightweight upper give plenty of ventilation and the ratchet/double strap fitting makes sure you get the perfect fit for your foot. Vibration is absorbed by the three-density insole with elastomer inserts under the cleat and heel.
Are you brave enough for Mavic's trademark yellow? If not, there's a white version too.