Maxxis Advantage Folding 120TPI SS MTB Mountain Bike 26 inch Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 26" Tyres See the latest products
New in 26" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Alison Dunlap designed the ADvantage as a high volume aggressive cross country tyre that corners gre... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Alison Dunlap designed the ADvantage as a high volume aggressive cross country tyre that corners great on big side-knobs. It also climbs and brakes with authority thanks to the opposing parallelogram center tread design. Ramped center knobs keep rolling resistance minimal and the wide lug spacing sheds mud easily.
- Opposing parallelogram centre tread
- Aggressive side knobs
- Conditions: Loose over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet, Mud
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 65
- Tech: Silkworm
SilkWorm: Silkworm Technology is an exclusive material incorporated into the casing of select models, increasing puncture and tear resistance. Silkworm is featured under the tread as a breaker (denoted as Silkworm).