Maxxis Ardent Folding EXO TR 29" MTB Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 29" Tyres See the latest products
New in 29" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimise rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
- Aggressive tread pattern
- Conditions: Loose over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 60
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres give the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight.
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.