Maxxis Ardent MTB Mountain Bike Wire Bead 27.5" / 650B Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres See the latest products
New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimise rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
- Aggressive tread pattern
- Conditions: Loose over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Single
- Max PSI: 65
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.