Maxxis Beaver Folding EXO TR MTB Mountain Bike 26" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 26" Tyres See the latest products
New in 26" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Specially designed for racing in adverse conditions, the Beaver features a tread design ideal for we... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Specially designed for racing in adverse conditions, the Beaver features a tread design ideal for wet and muddy conditions. The dual compound tread utilises a hard base layer to reduce rolling resistance and give knob support, while the siped, softer outer layer gives unparalleled grip on wet rocks and roots. The Beaver is one aquatic-friendly animal of a tyre!
- Wet and mud conditions
- Conditions: Loose, Mud, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 60
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight.
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.