Maxxis Beaver MTB Mountain Bike Wire Bead 26" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 26" Tyres See the latest products
New in 26" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Specially designed for racing in adverse conditions, the Beaver features a tread design ideal for we... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Specially designed for racing in adverse conditions, the Beaver features a tread design ideal for wet and muddy conditions. The dual compound tread utilises a hard base layer to reduce rolling resistance and give knob support, while the siped, softer outer layer gives unparalleled grip on wet rocks and roots. The Beaver is one aquatic-friendly animal of a tyre!
- Wet and mud conditions
- Conditions: Loose, Mud, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 65