Maxxis Crossmark II Folding Exo TR Tubeless Ready 29" MTB Off Road Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 29" Tyres See the latest products
New in 29" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CrossMark II improves on the speed of its predecessor while improving grip in intermediate condi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Tightly packed cente knobs for speed over hardpack
- Open-side knob design for versatile cornering
- Designed for speed, revised for control
- Conditions: Hardpack, Loose Over Hard, Medium
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 65
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres give the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight.
- EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.