Maxxis Griffin 2Ply ST MTB Mountain Bike Wire Bead 27.5" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres See the latest products
New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Our downhill athletes face a wide variety of terrain and conditions over the course of a season. For... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Our downhill athletes face a wide variety of terrain and conditions over the course of a season. For dry and hardpack courses, Maxxis has developed the Griffin. The tread pattern is less aggressive than other tyres in our line, but still uses the durable casing Maxxis DH tyres are known for. The knobs are smaller and more tightly spaced, with heavily ramped leading edges to keep rolling resistance down on tracks with lots of pedaling.
- Less aggressive tread design
- Conditions: Hardpack, Loose Over Hard, Medium
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: Super Tacky
- Max PSI: 65
Super Tacky: A special low rebound, high traction compound used in mountain tyres.
Dual Ply (DH) casing: Two layers of casing material are used from bead to bead, giving additional protection and sidewall stiffness for downhill applications.