Maxxis High Roller 2Ply DH MTB Off Road Wire Bead 26" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 26" Tyres See the latest products
New in 26" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Our most popular and versatile mountain bike tyre, the High Roller's ramped leading edges roll fast ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Our most popular and versatile mountain bike tyre, the High Roller's ramped leading edges roll fast while the side lugs offer stability at speed and a sharp edge to hold corners. The grooved center knobs give straight-line control. The High Roller's tread design translates well to all mountain bike disciplines, including downhill, cross country, and freeride.
- Ramped knob design
- Front or rear compatible
- Conditions: Loose, Loose Over Hard, Medium
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: Single
- Max PSI: 65
Dual Ply (DH) Casing: Two layers of casing material are used from bead to bead, giving additional protection and sidewall stiffness for downhill applications.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.