Maxxis High Roller II 2Ply DH MTB Off Road Wire Bead 27.5" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres See the latest products
New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud cle... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability. A square profile gives a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. When gravity pulls you downhill, rely on the High Roller II to keep you upright.
- Open tread design
- Improved braking and traction
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: Single
- Max PSI: 65
Dual Ply (DH) Casing: Two layers of casing material are used from bead to bead, giving additional protection and sidewall stiffness for downhill applications.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.