Maxxis High Roller ST MTB Mountain Bike Wire Bead 26" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 26" Tyres See the latest products
New in 26" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Our most popular and versatile mountain tyre, the High Roller's ramped leading edges roll fast, whil... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Our most popular and versatile mountain tyre, the High Roller's ramped leading edges roll fast, while the side lugs offer stability at speed and a sharp edge to hold corners. The grooved center knobs give straight-line control. The High Roller's tread design translates well to all mountain bike disciplines, including downhill, cross country, and freeride.
- Ramped knob design
- Versatile performance
- Compatible with front or rear
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Super Tacky
- Max PSI: 65
Super Tacky: A special low rebound, high traction compound used in mountain tyres.