The Ignitor tread pattern was designed for the most discerning professional racers and has laid claim to multiple World Cup victories.
The well-spaced tread pattern fills in nicely to give low rolling resistance in the straights, while the ramped pentagonal knobs provide excellent traction in the corners and in medium soil.
- Directional ramped pentagon knob design
- Excellent multi-condition performance
- Compatible with front or rear
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Loose, Medium
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Single
- Max PSI: 65
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
- EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.