Maxxis Larsen TT MTB Mountain Bike Wire Bead 26" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 26" Tyres See the latest products
New in 26" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The TT works on a vast number of terrains and conditions, which is why it's the favored tread of man... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The TT works on a vast number of terrains and conditions, which is why it's the favored tread of many of our pro riders. The TT hooks up well because each small, square lug in the tread pattern is ramped to roll easily, yet tightly spaced so more knobs are making contact with the ground. Thus, the contact patch is effective on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Ramped square knob design
- Low rolling resistance
- Compatible with front or rear
- Conditions: Hardpack, Loose Over Hard, Medium
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Single
- Max PSI: 65