Maxxis Minion DHF 2Ply Folding UST ST MTB DH Off Road 26" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 26" Tyres See the latest products
New in 26" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tyres are measured. The DHF incorporates ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tyres are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- Directional, ramped knob design
- Conditions: Loose, Loose Over Hard, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 27
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: Super Tacky
- Max PSI: 55
- Tech: UST
UST: Maxxis mountain tubeless tyres, certified to UST® standards, featuring Lightweight Ultimate Sidewall Technology (L.U.S.T.). This technology offers better puncture resistance, improved air retention, better longevity and lower weight than previous tubeless technologies. By adding a thin fabric layer to the sidewall, covered in a special airtight rubber compound, Maxxis created a casing that is lighter, tougher and holds air better.
Super Tacky: A special low rebound, high traction compound used in mountain tyres.
Dual Ply (DH) Casing: Two layers of casing material are used from bead to bead, giving additional protection and sidewall stiffness for downhill applications.