Maxxis Minion DHF Folding 3C DD TR 26" MTB Off Road Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 26" Tyres See the latest products
New in 26" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Tough enduro performance. The Maxxis Minion DHF is a classic mountain bike tyre that features double... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Tough enduro performance. The Maxxis Minion DHF is a classic mountain bike tyre that features double down side wall protection. This give the tyre almost DH levels of toughness with a lighter weight casing.
The Minion DHF was designed for the often loose and muddy conditions of aggressive all-mountain terrain. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- Tread: Directional, ramped knob design
- Conditions: Loose over hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Cornering Control: 3
- Rolling Efficiency: 3
- Compatibility: Front and rear
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Folding
- Ply Construction: Single
- Sidewalls: EXO protection
- Compound: 3C Maxx Terra
- Tubeless: TR Tubeless Ready
- Max PSI: 60
3C Maxx Terra: An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tyres. 3C Maxx Terra is softer and offers more traction than 3C Maxx Speed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip.
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
Double Down: With dual-ply 120 TPI casing and a butyl insert, Maxxis’ Double-Down technology is ideal for enduro-style rides.