Maxxis Mud Wrestler 120tpi Exo TR 700C Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross Tyres See the latest products
New in Cyclocross Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Mud Wrestler offers outstanding performance in wet conditions so common to this gruelling race d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Fast-Rolling ramped centre knobs
- Shed mud quickly
- Aggressive side knobs for controlled cornering
- UCI compliant
- Conditions: Loose over Hard, Medium, Loose, Wet, Mud
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Carbon Fibre
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 75
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, EXO
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres give the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres are the only Maxxis tyres approved for use with liquid sealants.
- EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.