Maxxis Overdrive K2 Hybrid Wire Bead 700c Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid Bike Tyres See the latest products
New in Hybrid Bike Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Created to meet the demands of the European trekking market, the Overdrive has a grooved slick desig... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Created to meet the demands of the European trekking market, the Overdrive has a grooved slick design for all-weather application, as well as K2 Kevlar® Composite Puncture Protection to give excellent protection from encounters with road debris.
- Grooved slick design
- Compatible with front or rear
- Maxx Protect puncture protection
- Reflective stripe for added visibility
- Conditions: Urban Commute
- Puncture Protection: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Single
- Max PSI: 50-75 depending on size
- Tech: Kevlar® Composite
Kevlar® Composite: Available in select tyres, this Maxxis-exclusive fabric gives greater puncture protection than both standard Kevlar® and Vectran®. The addition of this lightweight and supple material ensures that ride quality and performance remain unsurpassed.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.