Maxxis Rambler Folding Exo TR 700c Gravel-Specific Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid Bike Tyres See the latest products
New in Hybrid Bike Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler is designed with the volume you need for comfort and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Gravel-specific tread pattern
- Dual-compound for longevity
- Conditions: Hardpack, Looser Over Hard
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 75
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, SilkShield
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
- Silkshield: SilkShield offers protection from bead to bead whereas Silkworm is found under the tread only. SilkShield gives an additional level of protection for sidewalls in addition to under the tread.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.