Maxxis Rambler Folding Exo TR 700c Gravel-Specific Tyre
Please note: View 'Tyres Guide' below for ETRTO Sizing
- ShowProduct Information Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler is designed with the volume you need for comfort and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Maxxis Tyre Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Gravel-specific tread pattern
- Dual-compound for longevity
- Conditions: Hardpack, Looser Over Hard
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 75
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, SilkShield
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
- Silkshield: SilkShield offers protection from bead to bead whereas Silkworm is found under the tread only. SilkShield gives an additional level of protection for sidewalls in addition to under the tread.
There are currently no customer reviews
Maxxis Tyre Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.