Maxxis Shorty 2Ply ST MTB Mountain Bike Wire Bead 26" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 26" Tyres See the latest products
New in 26" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Today's World Cup downhill tracks are steep, technical monsters with ever-changing conditions. Our p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Today's World Cup downhill tracks are steep, technical monsters with ever-changing conditions. Our pros needed a mid-spike tyre that could handle dry, loose, blown-out corners as well as a bit of mud. The Shorty is that tyre. A high-volume, dual-ply downhill casing makes the Shorty a more versatile option than a dedicated mud spike like our Wet Scream. Large, tall and slightly staggered side knobs penetrate loose soil to give predictable, stable cornering at warp speeds. The alternating pattern of the center tread features widely-spaced knobs to clear debris, and their square shape offers plenty of braking bite. For downhill mountain biking in gnarly, mixed conditions, the Shorty can't be beat!
- Large, aggressive lugs
- Conditions: Loose, Wet, Mud
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Wire
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: Super Tacky
- Max PSI: 65
Super Tacky: A special low rebound, high traction compound used in mountain tyres.
Dual Ply (DH) Casing: Two layers of casing material are used from bead to bead, giving additional protection and sidewall stiffness for downhill applications.