Maxxis Velocita AR Folding EXO Tubeless Ready Cyclocross Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross Tyres See the latest products
New in Cyclocross Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Based on our Velocita tubular, the Velocita AR (All-Road) takes that tread design and pumps up the v... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Based on our Velocita tubular, the Velocita AR (All-Road) takes that tread design and pumps up the volume. The knurled centre tread transitions to a file tread along the edges for confidence in the corners. For riders that want a light, fast-rolling, high volume slick for their gravel or do-it-all road bike, look no further than the Velocita AR!
- Diamond-knurled/file tread slick design
- Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Conditions: Dirt road/Gravel
- Puncture Protection: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Folding
- Ply Construction: Single
- Compound: Dual
- Tech: EXO, TR
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.