Merida Big Nine 500 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Quick and capable on sweeping singletrack. The Merida Big Nine 500 is an XC hardtail mountain bike w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Quick and capable on sweeping singletrack. The Merida Big Nine 500 is an XC hardtail mountain bike with rapid rolling 29” wheels and an efficient component spec.
The lightweight Techno Formed aluminium alloy frame features modern 29er XC geometry, with a longer top tube shorter stem and slacker head angle, that offers improved downhill stability while maintaining climbing prowess. The 29” wheels offer fast rolling performance over single track and rough terrain. The RockShox fork offers 100mm of smooth suspension travel to soak up the hits on the trail and features a lockout for efficiency on smoother surfaces.
The Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting with a wide gear range that is much easier to use than traditional triple chainset systems. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident, all-condition stopping power when the trail points downhill.
Ride further and faster on the Merida Big Nine 500.
- Lightweight Techno Formed aluminium alloy frame with modern XC geometry
- RockShox fork offers 100mm of suspension travel
- Lightweight 29” wheels for rapid off-road rolling
- Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colour: Black/Red
- The Merida Big Nine 500 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium frame. Tapered headtube (with reducer for future upgrading) Inboard disc mounts|
|Fork:||Rock Shox XC30 Silver solo air with 100mm travel|
|Headset:||FSA NO.572/61BP-1 1-1/8" 44.05/55/30D H:9L|
|Stem:||Merida Comp 6061 aluminium 6 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Comp 12mm rise, 700mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX Shadow|
|Rims:||Merida Big Nine Comp 32 hole|
|Front Hub:||Shimano centerlock quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano centerlock quick release|
|Spokes:||Black stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 29er 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 29er 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Comp alloy 27.2mm in-line|
|Chainset:||Shimano M627 36-22|
|Chain:||KMC Z10, 10 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50, 10 speed, 11-36|
|Pedals:||XC pro alloy|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.