Merida Big Nine 600 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rapid rolling singletrack performance. The Merida Big Nine 600 is a hardtail mountain bike with fast... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rapid rolling singletrack performance. The Merida Big Nine 600 is a hardtail mountain bike with fast 29” wheels for efficient cross country adventures.
The lightweight Techno Formed aluminium alloy frame features modern 29er XC geometry, with a longer top tube shorter stem and slacker head angle, that offers improved downhill stability while maintaining climbing prowess. The 29” wheels offer fast rolling performance over single track and rough terrain. The lightweight Manitou Marvel Comp fork offers 100mm of smooth suspension travel to soak up the hits on the trail and features a lockout for efficient riding on smoother tracks.
The SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain gives you all the gears that you will need to take on challenging terrain with the advantages of; easier shifting, quieter running and improved chain retention over rough ground. The Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping power.
Take on the XC MTB challenge on the Merida Big Nine 600.
- Lightweight Techno Formed aluminium alloy frame with modern XC geometry
- Manitou Marvel Comp fork offers 100mm of suspension travel
- Lightweight 29” wheels for rapid off-road rolling
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for easy, hassle free shifting
- Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colour: Blue
- The Merida Big Nine 600 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 Double butted and Technoformed aluminium frame with smooth welding. Tapered headtube (with reducer for future upgrading) Inboard disc mounts.|
|Fork:||Manitou Marvel Comp with tapered steerer, 100mm travel, 15mm bolt through axle|
|Headset:||FSA NO.57/61BP 1-1/8"/1.5" H:7.8L|
|Stem:||Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium 5 degrees|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium, flat, 720mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Gimini hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Gimini hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro Gimini|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX|
|Rims:||Merida Big Nine Comp 32 hole|
|Front Hub:||Merida 15mm bolt through hub|
|Rear Hub:||Merida alloy quick release|
|Spokes:||Black stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 29er 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 29er 2.2" Kevlar bead|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert alloy 27.2mm in-line|
|Chainset:||Sram NX Xsync 28 tooth (steel)|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11 speed|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-1130, 11 speed, 11-42|
|Pedals:||XC pro alloy|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.