Merida Big Nine 7000 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride XC faster. The Merida Big Nine 7000 is a race ready carbon hardtail mountain bike for confident... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride XC faster. The Merida Big Nine 7000 is a race ready carbon hardtail mountain bike for confident riding on challenging cross country terrain.
The lightweight carbon composite frame offers compliance, for a smooth ride, alongside stiffness for efficient power transfer and confident handling. The modern 29er XC geometry features a longer top tube with shorter stem and slacker head angle. This offers improved confidence on technical terrain, especially on the descents, while still offering capable and efficient climbing performance. 29” wheels offer fast rolling performance over single track and rough terrain.
The RockShox SID is the winningest XC fork in MTB history and offers 100mm of plush suspension travel in a lightweight package. The full Shimano XT groupset offers slick shifting and confident braking control so that you can focus on the ride.
Take the XC challenge on the Merida Big Nine 7000.
- Lightweight CF3 carbon fibre composite frame with modern XC geometry
- RockShox SID RL fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel
- Lightweight 29” wheels for rapid off-road rolling
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick, precise shifting
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colour: White/Black
- The Merida Big Nine 7000 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||XC focussed carbon frame with aero profiled tubes (approx. 1.35kg frameset - M). Leaf spring profiled chain and seat stays provide comfort. BB92 bottom bracket, Boost axle standard and tapered head tube deliver stiffness and steering precision.|
|Fork:||Rock Shox SID RL Air fork with tapered steerer, 100mm travel, 15mm bolt through boost axle standard and remote lockout|
|Headset:||VP-2331 1-1/8"/1.5" with neck 3.5mm H:10.1L|
|Stem:||Merida Expert -5 degree with carbon faceplate|
|Bars:||Merida Expert double butted 6061 aluminium, flat, 720mm wide|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT-Fin hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor with ice-tech cooling|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT-Fin hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor with ice-tech cooling|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano XT|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT double|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT GS Shadow+ 11 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT-i spec 11 speed|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Red Power HP 29 - 23.5mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Fulcrum Red Power HP 29 15mm bolt through axle with 110mm Boost axle standard|
|Rear Hub:||Fulcrum Red Power HP 29 12mm bolt through axle with 148mm Boost axle standard|
|Spokes:||Straightpull Stainless Steel (Black)|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Race King Race Sport 2.2" SL|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Race King Race Sport 2.2" SL|
|Seat Post:||Merida Expert carbon S-Flex 30.9mm in-line|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT 36-26|
|Bottom Bracket:||Press fit|
|Chain:||KMC X11EL, 11 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT, 11 speed, 11-42|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.